Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 97

Thread: Kaine vs. Kilgore

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

  2. #2
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Kaine vs. Kilgore

    Moonlight, I can agree with your feelings. Unfortunately, I cannot give you a clear answer, and I do not know if anyone can.

    I have not heard a solid statement from either side, and what you may hear now, will probably be changed by November. I hope that there will be more information available later in the campaign although it is a little over 2 months away from election day. If you do come across anything as well, feel free to let me know.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •